I have been writing about myself in this blog. Here comes the time when i will have to reveal some facts about me.Now i have to list 10 things which i do or think and are considered 'manly'. Being a tomboy,it is not difficult for me to list out few points that i think i have in me which are not feminine. .
Here is the rule given to me:
If you are a woman,
Have you ever wanted something that is considered ‘manly’ ? Like a basketball, a cell phone, a dog, a camera or a new laptop? A new car or motor bike? Ever wanted to be a pilot? A doctor or not a nurse? And the manliest want of them all – The remote!If you are a man,
As a kid did you enjoy playing with a bat and a ball?
There was a time when books were considered ‘manly’, women authors had to pretend to be men – would you say books are still rather manly – women should want to embroider and crochet?
Have you ever wanted something that only women are supposed to want – like bags, shoes, clothes, creams, perfumes, babies, flowers? A peaceful home and a happy family? Have you ever been afraid of the dark or of insects?
As a kid did you ever want to play ‘teacher-teacher’, cooking or did you like playing with a doll? Have you ever enjoyed cooking? Bought something in pink? Loved chocolates?
My attempt to reveal some of my secrets:
1. Instead of sitting in a group and gossipping, i prefer to read books, do facebooking, google stuffs [not girlish ;)], solve puzzles, play sudoku.....
2. I like soft toys as gifts but more than that i am electronic gadgets freak; love my camera(10megapixcel), my computer, my phones(yes I own more than one cell phone), ipods, my 500Gb harddisk, and a new member in my house -An acer laptop
3.I love to hang around with guys friends than a group of girls because i just cant digest talks like: how is my new sandle/lipstic/dress blah blah.....
4. Instead of wasting time on parties, i prefer to help my dad in his business and i love it when people say: Being a girl, u r so good at business terms.. hehe
5. I just dont understand the logic behind the sentence that girls do not and should not pay when they go out with guys. I prefer to pay my share of the bill.
6. I love driving, biking. I prefer to ride the bike rather than sitting at the back.
7. I am not afraid of dark, neither am i afraid of going out in the night or riding after midnight.
8. I like pink but i love black and blue.
9. You will find more pants, shirts, t shirts, capris, shorts in my cupboard than skirts,kurtas, dresses and salwars. I do not own a saree yet :P
10. As a kid, I never enjoyed games like Ghar-ghar, gudda-gudiya etc. I prefered playing kabaddi, gulli danda or sit in a corner and read some books or play video games.
11. I love gymming , not for weight loss but for staying fit.
12. I hate shopping. In fact i never go to buy anything till i feel i really need that stuff.
13. I hate loading myself with jeweleries, I prefer funky kinda lockets with black thread for my neck and a pair of small earing which i don't have to change for months together :) I hate polishing my face with make up. I apply minimal make up only when i go to some family parties.
14. I do not mind admitting the fact in front of a guy that i like him; who says that girls should be asked first?? Not necessary always. I can not fall in love because i feel i fall out of anything very easily :D
15. I love to boss around at work and i ask question for everything that is technical. Even during my student life, i could never by heart anything. I always needed an explanation for everything and Maths was my favorite subject :)
16. I have traveled alone out of town couple of times and i was not scared even for a moment, even when i went outta country without my parents :)
Oops, did i exceed 10!!! Yes i did... Ok ok. I will stop here. I can still add few points but let me not do that now .. :P
Just because i have listed these points, doesn't mean i am not feminine. I like teddys, i like chocolates, ice creams, wearing skirts and those girlish dresses sometimes. Not ashamed to admit that i do gossip sometimes.. hehe but that depends on the topic ;)
Now comes the most difficult part, i need to tag few people. Hmmm.. I am sure these people are gonna curse me for this tag.
'According to IHM, if you read this and you don’t take the tag up , you are, ‘cursed' to wear blue clothes/pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for the next twelve years’! I know weird, I do not mind wearing blue clothes :P
I am tagging:
Sorry can not take more than 5 curses, anyone who is not tagged and want to take it up , can do that. Please let me know ur name and blog's link so that i can add your name in the list. Friends u all are tagged, please take it up soon.