Saturday, May 1, 2010

Revenge , Revenge and only Revenge.. No Regrets!! :P

Shakespeare said "If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?".

I was taught: Don't do what others do(bad things) otherwise whats the difference between them n me. Now i do not agree with this. If u don't give Tit for Tat,how will they understand what u went through.Equivalent retaliation is required for better understanding and clearer view for most of the people.

I call it revenge. For me revenge is to give back what u got. Slap for slap, words for words.. For me it is an art of passion to be fulfilled at any cost. I know the tree of revenge doesn't carry any fruit, sometimes to take revenge is to sacrifice oneself but i can not prevent myself from the feeling of revenge.

This poem caught my attention. I do not know who the poet or author of this poem is...

"Last night I had a revelation
Somehow I have to make you pay
It's all about manipulation
And what it takes to get my way
I don't believe in soft solutions
No one makes a fool of me
Without receiving retribution
No one hurts me and goes free

I'll play on your fears, I'll leave you in tears
You'll never be the same, my friend
You're walking a line, it's a matter of time
You'll never rest easy again

I've got the power to bring you down

I've heard it said, to err is human
It's forgiveness that's divine
I thought about forgiving you, but
I want revenge, I want what's mine
I think it's time to settle scores now
It's time to set the record straight
You'll know it's coming, you won't know how
Or when, you'll have to watch and wait

I'll play on your fears, I'll leave you in tears
You'll never be the same, my friend
You're walking a line, it's a matter of time
You'll never rest easy again

I've got the power to bring you down

You know, it feels intoxicating
To be intimidating
It's invigorating
To see you shaking

I've got the power to bring you down

You know something, you see it coming,
You know I will stop at nothing.


Well as i have experimented, i think there are two kinds of revenge. One is painful and the other one is more painful. hehehe
One is painful because the other person will know u r taking revenge. It becomes more painful when the person is not aware of it. Be sweet to the person but the outcome will make him/her feel the pain.

Ahem !! A confession is, I hate myself for this feeling of revenge. Well, another thing i have to improve. I am working on it :)

No comments: