Monday, February 21, 2011

Life is Great.

Facebook, Orkut, LinkedIn, Twitter, Naukari, Monster, Myspace, Yahoo, Gmail.. Some of the websites I always use...

Some are social networking sites, some are personal, some are professional. The cacoethes to know the world more and more makes me to visit these sites again and again.

Few things made me nostalgic today and that's when I started thinking that how peaceful life was when I was unaware of all these.. When I dint know how to work on computer and when I dint have a phone. When my only timepass were my books, my novels and few calls on my Landline phone..

The morning walk with mom and dad, the Breakfast at home, a family get together almost every evening, peaceful sleep in the night, those dreams and the dream to full fill them, watching Tom and Jerry and Aladin every day, hours of talk with mom and sisters, exam tensions and the happiness after results... I miss these all.. I feel like singing " I wanna grow up once again" now.

Its strange to see how the life flips in couple of years. As if ye kal ki hi baat hai , we were so happy and today loaded with tension, work pressure, lack of time, self consciousness, abhorrent desires...

My quota of the patience for this life seems to be over.. Yes!! How can I think so..!! I am not even 25...!! But why does life seem to be some twisted mismanagement of destiny?? I wanted to know the world but now why do I feel that the reward of my curiosity is worse than not knowing the world or the people who stay here or the way these people think..!!

Why do we all have to grow up? Why is it more inevitable than the sun rising in the east?

Just one broken dream and it was like colour had drained from the bricks, the trees, the sky and the faces around me... Now when I try to sleep in my room, all I could do is stare at the cracks in the walls. It hurts like acid. Then I can feel the little "V" between my eyes..

Still if someone asks me, "How r u?" , I smile and say " I am fine , thank you" .

I still keep reminding myself that Life is great. Love the life and love everything about it. I smile again.. :) :) :)


4 comments:

djneogi said...

Feels great to see u writing after such a long time...keep writing blogger...your posts cover things we never think of, but should...they are precious...

Prashanth said...

Computers have changed a lot of things around. Midst technology, we ain't machines, we all are still 'humans'.

Guddu, such healthy introspection is always necessary to 'live' life :o)

Anonymous said...

You made me turn nostalgic too :) We all , i am sure at some point ponder over all these things , the curiosity to grow and the dwindling enthusiasm as we do , longing to fly back into that age of innocence , but we know we cant .. Perhaps its time we make it as interesting as we dreamt during our old days, perhaps we need to bring back those dreams alive and keep our chin up despite things crumbling in front of our eyes , maybe we cant do anything , but there will be one solace - we were strong enough to face it and come out still with that smile ! And you are doing that! Way to go girl ! :)

Guddu said...

Thank U everyone.. I appreciate ur time that u spent for reading this post.. :) :)